[Pattnet-announce] Here We Go!

Len Burns len at gatamundo.com
Tue Dec 1 09:04:01 PST 2015

Work remains, but the pattnet-announce list has been born.  Right now it is
only you and me.  I must go now, back around 12 or 12:30.  Right now I am
set as its owner, which will be changed to the appropriate personnel at the
right time.  The config file is in: /var/lib/mailman/bin/pattnet
The list is not yet configured as announce only.  I will continue
configuring upon my return home.  I am not sure if you saw my IM last night,
but it turns out that Ubuntu already has a mechanism for multiple instances
of apache2.  That will solve the web access issue.  Once we have the list
configured to your wishes, I will sort that out on a local VM and then do
the same on Gata. I am out of here!

-L