[Pattnet-announce] List Update

Len Burns len at gatamundo.com
Wed Dec 2 07:25:43 PST 2015

Hi!

I have made some changes to the list config and believe it is nearly ready
to go.  I suggest that a welcome message be sent to new members, not
including the people we will add at the beginning.  Two files you will want
to edit are in /var/lib/mailman/lists/pattnet-announce/en
The names will identify the purpose of each file.  The subscribe template
should be modified to make it clear this is an announce only list and to
provide the unsub address:
pattnet-announce-leave at patterson-net.org
This unsub address should also be placed in the list footer.  I am going to
block people from the ability to subscribe themselves.  It seems this should
be in the hands of the list owner.  That is about it for now.

-L